We currently have the following positions available. Interested candidates should apply by sending a cover letter and resume to info <at> cmsearchmarketing.com. No phone calls please.
Business Development Liaison (Partial Telecommute)
Who is this position for? Entry-level and sales professionals with 1+ years experience
What will you be doing? Selling SEO, PPC, Social Media, Web Design, and Graphic Design services
Who will you report to? This is a shared position between CreativeMind Search Marketing and Euforic Deisgn (we share an office space). You will report to Patti Fousek (Internet Marketing) and Amy Toussaint (Web and Graphic Design).
Nitty Gritty Details:
As a Business Development Liaison you will respond to warm leads, prospect for cold leads, contact potential clients for new sales, present the products and services, and most importantly…close the sale!
The services you will sell include SEO, Paid Search, Social Media Marketing, and Web Design & Graphic Design packages. This is a 100% commission-based position with the opportunity for bonuses for top performers. We offer a great commission structure, up to 20% of the final sale. The larger the sale, the more you will make. Part-time salary potential $20K+. Full-time salary potential $40K+.
You will work with and report directly to the President of two companies with regards to market development. While you technically will be representing two different companies, the services you will be selling go hand-in-hand. If you have a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Business preferred) and a minimum of 1+ year business-to-business ( B2B ) sales experience, enjoy networking, love sales, and are quick to learn then this may be the career for you!
You will be trained on the details of our products and services, but knowledge of internet marketing, social media marketing, or web design is helpful. You may work on a part-time or full-time basis. The hours are flexible as long as you close the sale. You will report to the owners of each company and will be required to meet in person at our Rollinsford, NH office once a week.
- Respond to warm leads and prospect for potential leads
- Build a steady pipeline of potential clients
- Present products and services either face-to-face, via Skype, or an online meeting software to potential clients.
- Work along side the president of each company to close the sale
- Provide accurate weekly time management and sales reports
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Business preferred) and a minimum of 1+ year business-to-business ( B2B) sales experience
- Familiarity or experience closing face-to-face sales presentations with small and medium-sized businesses
- At ease making presentations one-on-one or to small groups (either in-person, via Skype, or online meeting software)
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required. Experience with Sage ACT! a plus)
- Social Media knowledge (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare, etc.)
- Strong work ethic, self starter, and ability to work independently
- Organizational skills and strong time management abilities
- Strong, effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Have a reliable computer/laptop with high-speed internet connectivity
- Knowledge of web/print design, graphic design, internet marketing a plus but not necessary